TERMS & CONDITIONS
Classes can be booked online up to 30 days in advance and up to 1 hour before the start of a class.
Online bookings must be cancelled online up to 1 hours before the start of a class or this will be treated as a ‘no show’.
If the class is fully booked, you can add yourself to the online ‘waitlist’.
Once you are on the ‘waitlist’, as places come up in class, you will be automatically moved from the ‘waitlist’ to a reserved space in class. You will be emailed notification of this, at which point normal booking terms apply.
When a person has completed a Registration Form, purchased a Membership they shall become a Member of The Hot Yoga Hub(THYH) subject to these Terms and Conditions.
1. Acceptance of a person as a Member is in the absolute discretion of THYH.
2. A person shall cease to be a Member when their Membership expires or when the Membership is terminated under these Terms and Conditions.
3. For Class Card Memberships and Drop Ins, the relevant start date in determining that expiry date is the date that the Member first uses that Membership to attend a class and not (unless it is the same date) the date that the Membership is purchased.
4. THYH reserves the right to expel from the Studios, suspend for a specific period, terminate the Membership of or refuse to renew the Membership of any Member whose conduct is or may be, in THYH’s reasonable opinion, damaging to the character of the Studios or amounts to a breach of these Terms and Conditions or where such expulsion is otherwise in the interests of the other Members. Any Member so expelled or that has their Membership terminated or suspended shall forfeit all privileges to Membership of the Studios and shall not be entitled to any refund.
5. Any lapses in Membership, including but not limited to the non-payment of subscriptions, may result, at THYH’s discretion in an administration fee being charged should the Member reapply for Membership.
6. A Member may attend Classes according to the type of Membership.
7. Details of prices of Memberships are available at the Studios or on the Website and shall be such prices as determined by THYH from time to time.
8. Payments for Membership do not entitle the Member to attend classes at any other yoga studio not owned by THYH.
9. Subject to any statutory right of cancellation, payments for Memberships and Classes are non-refundable unless otherwise stated in these Terms and Conditions.
10.Members may cancel any purchase of any Membership made online at any time up to the end of the seventh working day from the date the Member receives confirmation of the ordered Membership. Members do not need to give THYH any reason for cancelling the Membership nor will Members have to pay any penalty. Members cannot cancel any Membership if the Membership has been used. To cancel Membership under this condition. Members must notify THYH in writing or by email. Once a Member notifies THYH that they are cancelling their Membership, any sum debited to THYH from their credit or debit card will be credited to their account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of cancellation.
11. Any Membership cards remain the property of THYH and THYH reserves the right to retain any Membership card if there has been a defaulted payment by the Member concerned.
12. Any Membership must only be used by the person who purchased it or by the person it was purchased for and breach of this condition will lead to termination of the Membership.
2. MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION
2.1 The provisions of this condition 2 shall only apply to a Member that applies for a Monthly Subscription Membership by monthly direct debit, standing order or debit or credit card.
2.2 Any Member, who is purchasing classes by Subscription, shall be entitled to participate in an unlimited number of classes at the Studios until their Subscription terminates and any such Member will forfeit their membership if they fall behind in payment for more than 30 days. Such Member shall remain liable for any outstanding payments.
2.3 A Member who is purchasing classes by Subscription may, at the discretion of THYH, suspend their membership for a period of up to 1 months. An administration fee of £15 per suspension or change will be payable. This fee may be waived, on presentation of a doctor’s note, for health-related reasons or injury. A Member can suspend their Subscription no more than 3 times in a 12 month period.
2.4 Subscription fees must be paid in accordance with these Terms and Conditions irrespective of whether or not the Member uses the Studios’ facilities.
2.5 Subscription fees may be increased at THYH’s discretion. Members shall be given at least 10 working days’ notice of any increase in Subscription fees.
2.6 Any Member that is purchasing classes by Subscription agrees that they cannot cancel their Subscription before the expiry of any Minimum Subscription Period.
2.7 Any right of THYH to cancel or suspend the Subscription, the Subscription will continue indefinitely unless and until a Member cancels their Monthly Subscription by written email request to firstname.lastname@example.org, giving at least one clear calendar months’ notice before the next scheduled payment date. No refunds or partial refunds shall be given to Members in respect of any Subscription fees that have been paid or are due to be paid prior to such date.
2.8 If a Member does not pay their Subscription for the Minimum Subscription Period (or cancels their Subscription during the Minimum Subscription Period) then the Member is liable in full for any outstanding Subscriptions in respect of the Minimum Subscription Period.
2.9 Members agree and acknowledge that by agreeing to any Minimum Subscription Period, they are being given preferential rates by THYH and therefore it is fair and reasonable that the Member is liable for any payments referred to in condition 2.7 above.
2.10 It is the responsibility of the Member to cancel any direct debit or standing order with his bank on termination of his Subscription. THYH cannot be held liable for any payments processed due to the failure of a Member to cancel a direct debit or standing order.
2.11 Members who do not wish to accept a change proposed by THYH to any Subscription fees may cancel their Subscription by giving notice to THYH in accordance with condition 2.7. The Member giving notice must continue to pay subscriptions at the rate current immediately prior to any proposed increase until the end of such notice period (or in the case of a Member whose Minimum Subscription Period has not ended until the end of such period).
2.12 If the Subscription is paid by debit or credit card (or any Subscription fees remain outstanding beyond the due date) the Member unconditionally and irrevocably authorises THYH to debit any credit or debit card provided by the Member with the monthly Subscription fee (or any outstanding fees) without notice to the Member.
2.13 Intro packages are non-refundable only at the discretion of THYH.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE INCORPORATED INTO THE REGISTRATION FORM AND ANY MEMBERSHIP IS SUBJECT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS AMENDED FROM TIME TO TIME.
The Hot Yoga Hub(THYH) reserves the right to vary and revoke these Terms and Conditions from time to time which it may consider necessary or desirable for the regulation of the internal affairs of the Studios and/or the conduct of Members. Any such changes will be published on the Website and, until revoked, are binding on Members.
3. INFORMATION ABOUT US
We are Yorian Limited (trading as The Hot Yoga Hub), a company registered in England and Wales under company number 10292222 and with our registered office at 55 North Street, Portslade, BN41 1DH